Thursday, August 11, 2011

Things I have learned in Canada:

1.  To drink coffee – Especially Spanish Latte at Artigianos
2. To interpret legal documents – in that I count the tenancy act as well as corporate documents ;-)
3. To eat sushi every week – I do not know how it can be so cheap here
4. To sleep on an air mattress – although that has happened before...
5. To have an office job without gaining weight – we all remembered how it went in Zurich last time...
6. To travel alone on a Greyhound bus for 10 hours
7. To snooze in the morning to save valuable sleeping time and not eat breakfast – even though I always disliked that Marcel snoozed and left home without having breakfast when living with him.
8. To handle a Canadian washing machine without any indicating degrees – cold, hot and warm????!

And the list will hopefully continue

2 comments:

  1. I can share 2 more valuable morning-time-efficiency tips with you:
    - brush your teeth while you shower (saves water & time)
    - iron the shirt for the day in the morning (making good use of the 5-min wake up process)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I probably contributed to No.1? : )

    ReplyDelete