Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Hot Yoga

My recovery from the weekends extensive hiking lasted one day, as my dearest Mexican friend P, invited me for some hot yoga. As a former soccer player I have never been limber but I take all the chances I can get to become slimmer. So with sore muscles we met up…

If someone do not know what hot yoga is, then I can enlighten you with the simple fact that it is yoga practicing in approximately 90 Fahrenheit (I am totally Canadian now by the way).  Anyway, after 5 min of doing movements I do not know the name of my toes started to cramp. 15 min later I was sweating like a man (or Rodrigo ;-)) while all other slender females (and men) seem unaffected. After that it was like I had peed in my pants.

But I did survive, and all in all a very pleasant experience I will try to keep up once I land in Toronto.

Thank you P!

No comments:

Post a Comment