Thursday, March 15, 2012

What Happens On Wall Street

Today you can find an interesting article in the New York Times written by Greg Smith – “Why I am leaving Goldman Sachs”. I am pretty sure this will be an interesting story to follow. My supervisor came and put the article on my desk. I guess my reputation succeeds me.

“Lunch meeting” today in one of the skyscrapers in downtown Calgary with a view over the Rockies. Looks like there is still tons of snow despite the past days of global warming. Potentially a one day ski trip on Saturday and I have recruited another lonely soul at the office that will join me.

Anyway, in order to remedy the stress problem daily exercise has been prescribed – today walking “home” from work - tomorrow swimming – Saturday skiing.

No comments:

Post a Comment