Sunday, March 18, 2012

St. Patrick's Day

Yesterday was all about no boundaries, to live in the present and not to worry a second about the next days or weeks, celebrating St. Patrick’s Day with new friends and old friends. As a result of this new spirit there was a pre-party, an actual party and an after-party and rum, whiskey, tequila and cider. There was dancing to an Irish live band and arm wrestling with nice people from Newfoundland. There was the obligatory night snack at Mcdonalds and cheap taxi fares between clubs.

When I took the bus back “home” again 6 am this morning I felt for a second as I was 18 again. And for a slight moment I did not have more worries in the world than that my feet were hurting from my new shoes.

Live.Life.More.Simpler

Of course, there is the substantial hangover to live with today. But sometime that feels damn good.



No comments:

Post a Comment