Saturday, March 10, 2012

Friday

Okay, so the self pity is over. I first tried to solve it with some shopping at H&M and the new Marni Collection but with limited success (I bought a scarf but somehow the designer thought it would be neat to cut it in two pieces, so I returned my half scarf). Not too impressed by the collection, and I am still amazed how humans can behave like animals for fashion (well, I guess it is the new religion) and buy up many pieces and sell them on the second-hand market. It’s outrageous that H&M does not impose a quantity limit on each purchase.

I realized that what I need is not psychological attention through shopping but a physical challenge so tomorrow I am heading up to the mountains with my friends – this time for skiing. The mountains are the ultimate freedom and one of the reasons why I am here in Canada. Time to utilize them a bit better.

No comments:

Post a Comment