Monday, October 17, 2011

Weekend


It has been an interesting weekend. Saturday I spend my day in my favorite part of Toronto –Queen Street West, fixing my hair and then strolling around in the unique boutiques ending up at my favorite lunch place Kalendar in Little Italy.

Due to massive amount of work the evening has been spent home trying to fit as much as possible into my head before it is too late. Decided to go to the library yesterday to get a change of scenery but just as last time the fire alarm went off only after I had been there for 2 hours. Coming back home again I decided to entertain myself with the amazing movie called HOME and go to bed early.

At 12.30 am the fire alarm goes off ones again (this time for my building and not for the library). Lying in my bed with my nightwear I am anticipating it to stop but it does not. So what do you do… I took my time and go dressed, put quickly some make-up on and took my precious computer and walked all the 15 stairs down (together with everyone else) meeting people only in their nightwear and towels. It turned out that it was false alarm but one of the key findings here is – how the hell could I be so slow (let say if there was a real fire)?

And why did I not save my goose or my engagement ring?

Practice makes the master…

1 comment:

  1. You can always buy new things, but there is only one special woman called Helena H.
    Take care of you!!!
    And god luck for the exams in the week.

    Love you
    Mum

    ReplyDelete