Saturday, October 15, 2011

In Less Than One Week,

I am in LA with my beloved M and this enormous hard work is left behind (while new work is waiting around the corner). I so look forward to go there and spend my day as a solar panel by the pool while M is at university. We have made plans to visit one of the biggest outlets in LA but due to the general space constraint when living in a suitcase there will not be too much shopping (but there will be some). Biggest problem right now is that I need new glasses, my old ones lost one glass and when putting it back in it is not properly fixed anymore. We will see how that goes…

Anyway today is a haircut day and brought some materials so I can spend some hours studying at Starbucks having my favorite latte and scone – there has to be some quality of life left.

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment