Monday, February 13, 2012

The Iron Lady

Ok, so one of the reasons I decided to go and spend some time in Canada was to experience a beautiful winter wonderland, going skiing in the Rockies and spend enormous amount of time with my camera capturing the beauty of the cold. I could so far not be more wrong. When I landed about a week ago it was war 9 plus Celsius and since then we have barely been below zero. I am terribly jealous of the magnificent winter that has hit Europe (although I do understand it has it disadvantages). But please do me a favor and enjoy it. It is so much better than sitting in a grey Alberta landscape.

Since experience the Canadian winter has proven to be a disappointing activity I have now turned to more indoor activities – Like going to the movies. Today I went to see “The Iron Lady” with Maryl Streep. I am sorry to reveal the news but if this lady does not get the Oscar for best actress in leading role, this world is truly going down. Excellent performance portraying one of the most powerful woman in the UK history. In short: SEE IT!

Lets end the evening with a classic from Sting; Fields of Gold



Photographs: Highway 1, Monterey to Morro Bay, California


No comments:

Post a Comment