Thursday, February 9, 2012

Canada

Today I was fairly busy  at work and working in syndications with energy companies has proven to be a challenging task. But I like to be challenged and I try to take in as much information as I possibly can. Being busy also allows me to think less on being in Europe and more on being in Canada.

Tomorrow I am moving to my new room, and I will finally sleep in a real bed (Thank God). This is hopefully my final destination before I get an apartment of my own (not in Canada). I will update you on the result tomorrow.
So, my mom and dad probably want to hear about the weather. Well, when I arrived on Saturday it was 9 degrees and fairly warm to be wearing a Canada Goose. But, this morning it was fresh -14 degrees and in the evenings it is fairly chilly as well. But I promise you all to let you know when we reach the -40 region (and yes, we are talking Celsius).

Now, back to my Starbucks hot chocolate

1 comment: