Thursday, February 23, 2012

An Evening Out

Every since I woke up this morning I have been longing to get back to bed. Yesterday became a late evening out, as I accidentally met an old friend outside my office with tickets to the evenings hockey game between Calgary Flames and Edmonton Oilers (yes, that’s how big Calgary is). So the evening was spent on the front seat of the hockey rink watching two Swedes in Edmonton beat Calgary with 5-1 instead of going to Starbucks to finally do some proper research. Anyway, it was great to catch up with C and talk to someone who is in the same situation.

And now I am already tucked down in my bed with a big cup of tea not feeling the urge to do any research at all but to rather watch one of my favorite TV series – Pan Am. God, I wish I was a stewardess in the 1960th (potentially a prettyone  and hanging out with the pilots). I guess that’s why I have a weak spot investing in SAS even though the stock is not doing too well…

Some inspiring words from Tom Petty – I won’tback down

1 comment:

  1. I always wanted to be a pilot! we could hang out together ;)

    ReplyDelete