Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Problem With.... Bags

So while I am deeply in stressed with my entire 500 project for school I decided to stop for a while and think about something as superficial as bags. The reason is that I need a new bag… and being on travelling feet for some years now I do not carry around just any bag. I need a strong black leather bag that can hold all my books, computers and necessities. I do not want an overpriced designer bag unless someone pays me for doing the marketing. So no bag with an obvious brand and no plastic fantastic… I have no need to purchase my social identity – it’s created with memories and memories can be carried in just any bag.

I am telling you, it is not easy to buy a nice quality bag. If Veja was to produce a nice woman handbag I would be the first in line.

So guys, any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment