Sunday, November 6, 2011

Hangover


I was meaning to tell you about the very unexciting hockey game G and I watched yesterday when the Maple Leaves lost with 0-7 against Boston. But the evening got more interesting than so. It all started off with the fact that they actually served wine at the hockey game (I think G and I was the only ones drinking wine). Afterwards we went to an even organized by the Graduate Business Council here at Schulich at the Roosevelt Room in the entertainment district. An evening that started off with the phrase “just one drink” ended being “too many shoots” and now I am laying in my bed grateful for that the winter time is here (We gain one hour) and the fact that I still have 3 hours to recover before my group meeting.

Ah, the pain of turning 25 – diminishing returns on alcohol recovery
Anyway, a fantastic night all in all. Enjoy your Sunday!
Btw, yesterday there was a man coming up to me asking if I was married. I had noticed his eyes on me during the evening and I was quick to have a “replacement” for my "husband". I wonder why I just did not say no, haha! Further I was offered a drink by a guy named Omar – but I insisted on calling him Orvar. I never got the drink in the end – I wonder why…

No comments:

Post a Comment