Monday, December 12, 2011

My God, Amazing That We Got This Far

So only two exams of five to go. This weekend was truly horrible. I slept 10 hours of pure depression, woke up with stomach ache and fever pushing myself to finish my paper in Economic Forecasting and prepare my exam in Financial Accounting (which by the way is one of my favorite subjects).

Although this has been a tough semester I am very grateful for this experience and I am amazed by the nice exchange students I met. Some courses have truly been a pleasure and I know more or less the change I want to lead after being here.

I cannot wait for Saturday to come when I will sit on a plane on my way to Los Angeles to spend one month with the love of my life. Although we spend most of the time apart M is the most supportive and unselfish man I have ever met. I know one day soon we will buy our favorite apartment in Zürich with a big bathtub and an amazing bed that for the first time is standing on legs. But until that day we will support each other dreams and honestly that is the only way to get this far.

No comments:

Post a Comment